The simple answer is no it doesn’t fully support building a two-sided Airbnb-like marketplace nor do we have a room booking feature out of the box.
Here’s what is possible:
- Enable listing owners (Hosts) to take booking requests by creating a custom lead (booking) form for visitors (Guests).
- Enable listing owners (Hosts) to create their own custom lead (booking) form for visitors (Guests).
- Accept leads and communicate using the Inbox feature.
- Admin can only monetize from listing owners (Hosts), using a pricing plan to add new or claim an existing listing.
- Admin can only monetize listing owners (Hosts) by allowing them to promote listings using Ads Campaign.
- Admins or listing owners (Hosts) may choose to charge visitors (Guests) using a manual process such as in-person, over the phone or email invoice.
Here’s what’s not possible:
- There are no direct payments involved in this process from visitors (Guests).
- The directory admins cannot earn any form of commission such as allowing per room booking.
- It doesn’t allow directory admins or listing owners (Hosts) to use the built-in checkout system to charge visitors (Guests) directly.
Many users did create Hotel Booking or stripped-down versions of Airbnb like sites. Almost anything is possible by opting for customization to fit your needs, you may also request a free quote here.
You may also refer to Does this come with a hotel booking system?