Frequently Asked Questions Browse Full FAQ
What Payment Gateways are supported?
The following Payment Gateways are supported as of now:
FREE (BUILT-IN)Stripe 40 countries are supported by Stripe. For the full list of countries go herePayPal Express 202 countries are supported by PayPal. For the full list of countries go here2Checkout 234 countries are supported by 2Checkout. For the full list of countries go hereDirect/Wire Transfer This is a manual payment processing option that can be used for any country. It's also called Bank Account Clearing System (BACS) that requires no payment to be made online. It helps to provide bank wire details to the customer. Once the funds are received the admin will manually approve the transaction.
PREMIUM (AVAILABLE SEPARATELY)
- [New] Mercadopago for Latin America
- Mollie for Europe
- PayFast for South Africa
- RazorPay for India only
- PayU for India
- PayStack for Africa (Nigeria and Ghana only)
- eWay for Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Macau
What Third-Party plugins are supported?
Third-party plugins that are included and are supported when you install ListingProWP are as following:
- Nextend Connect (For Facebook, Google, and Twitter Login)
- Redux Framework
- WPBakery Visual Composer (page builder)
- Elementor (page builder)
Can I earn from my directory?
Yes, there are several options to monetize from a directory built with ListingPro.
- Offer Paid Pricing Plans to submit new listings. (One-time or Recurring/Subscription)
- Offer Paid Claim to claim existing listings.
- Offer Ad Campaigns to promote existing listings.
- Google Adsense integration
- Sponsored Listing on the home banner (hero-header), with background Video or Image. (Manual payment processing.)
- Earn Commission on each appointment booking with MedicalProWP.
Can I offer Free and Paid Pricing Plans?
Yes, you can create both FREE and PAID pricing plans. In addition, you can do the following:
- Offer recurring subscriptions.
- Offer both Prepaid Plans or Pay Per Listing.
- Offer different pricing for Monthly plan or Annual plan (discounted price).
- Create Category-specific pricing plans.
- Restrict FREE plan to one-time usage. Then once the listing expires the user must upgrade to a premium plan.
- Continue with the same FREE plan
- Need to upgrade to a PAID plan to continue
- Auto-assign a different plan (paid or free) to an expired listing.
Can I migrate ListingPro from another theme?
Yes! ListingPro is compatible with WP ALL IMPORT. First, you need to export all your listings as CSV or XML and import it with WP ALL IMPORT. You can also go to the WP ALL IMPORT and check if your current theme is included on their add-ons page.
Can I run Ad Campaign?
Yes, our solution has a very comprehensive built-in ads system for business owners to run ad campaigns and track from the user dashboard. The targeted listing ads are shown on various different prime spots throughout the directory to maximize the conversion. To learn more go here.
Does it include an Android or iOS Mobile App?
Yes, the official ListingProWP android app is now available as an add-on for purchase from our store. ListingPro's iOS version of the mobile app will be available soon.
Can I offer discount coupons?
Yes. There are TWO coupons systems. One for site-admin and another for business listing owners. You as the site admin can offer discount coupons to businesses to use it during checkout if they are signing up for a premium plan. The business owner can also create coupon codes as well as deals (with countdown) for their customers.
Do I need to buy extra paid plugins?
ListingPro is an End-to-End Directory solution. You do not need to buy extra plugins for core directory features. We do offer additional free and paid plugins on our addons page but these are not required or only needed in exceptional cases.
Can I use a FREE alternative to Google Maps?
Yes, OpenStreetMaps is now included to display maps. Only for the advance location search features, you will need a Google Maps API.