Frequently Asked Questions Browse Full FAQ
Can I earn from my directory?
Yes, there are several options to monetize from a directory built with ListingPro.
- Offer Paid Pricing Plans to submit new listings. (One-time or Recurring)
- Offer Paid Claim to claim existing listings.
- Offer Ad Campaigns to promote existing listings.
- Google Adsense integration
- Sponsored Listing on the home banner (hero-header), with background Video or Image. (Manual payment processing.)
Can I offer Paid Pricing Plans?
Yes, you can create both FREE or PAID pricing plans. In addition, you can do the following:
- Offer recurring subscription with PayPal and Stripe.
- Offer both Prepaid Plans or Pay Per Listing.
- Offer different pricing for Monthly plan or Annual plan (discounted price).
- Restrict FREE plan to one-time usage. Then once the listing expires the user must upgrade to a premium plan.
- Create Category specific pricing plans.
Can I bulk import listings?
Yes, you can import bulk data into ListingPro with WP All Import plugin. ListingPro comes with a free add-on that makes ListingPro compatible WP All Import. Please be advised that you may run into challenges importing if you are using WP ALL Import first time and the import file is not properly setup. For more info read How to import bulk listings?
Can I migrate ListingPro from another theme?
Yes! ListingPro is compatible with WP ALL IMPORT. First, you need to export all your listings as CSV or XML and import it with WP ALL IMPORT. You can also go to the WP ALL IMPORT and check if your current theme is included on their add-ons page.
Can I run Ad Campaign?
Yes, our solution has a very comprehensive built-in ads system for business owners to run ad campaigns and track from the user dashboard. The targeted listing ads are shown on various different prime spots throughout the directory to maximize the conversion. To learn more go here.
Does it include an Android or iOS Mobile App?
There is no native Andriod or iOS mobile app included. It includes advance responsive version, Mobile X (App View). The built-in Mobile X version gives mobile App Like experience on the most popular mobile browsers. For more info check this article.
Can I offer discount coupons?
Yes. There are TWO coupons systems. One for site-admin and another for business listing owners. You as the site admin can offer discount coupons to businesses to use it during checkout if they are signing up for a premium plan. The business owner can also create coupon codes as well as deals (with countdown) for their customers.
Is WooCommerce Supported?
WooCommerce is not supported. Currently, we have no plans to integrate it. We have built our own checkout process for Paid Listings and Ads. To understand more our mission and goal on why we haven't included WooCommerce as default, you can check the following article.
What Payment Gateways are supported?
The following Payment Gateways are supported as of now:
- PayPal (Recurring Supported)
- Stripe (Recurring Supported)
Does it include an Events?
Yes! Events is now included in 2.0 release.