Frequently Asked Questions Browse Full FAQ
What Third-Party plugins are supported?
Third-party plugins that are included (License: Bundle Plugins) when you install are as following:
- Nextend Connect (For Facebook, Google, and Twitter Login)
- Redux Framework
- WPBakery Visual Composer (page builder)
- Elementor (page builder)
Can I earn from my directory?
Yes, there are several options to monetize from a directory built with ListingPro.
- Offer Paid Pricing Plans to submit new listings. (One-time or Recurring/Subscription)
- Offer Paid Claim to claim existing listings.
- Offer Ad Campaigns to promote existing listings.
- Google Adsense integration
- Sponsored Listing on the home banner (hero-header), with background Video or Image. (Manual payment processing.)
Do I need any Extra Paid Plugins?
The simple answer is absolutely NOT. Whatever you see on the item page and demo is all included. EVERYTHING INSIDE! What you see is what you get. No 3rd Party Plugins required. For Bookings, Timekit & Resurva are external services that owners can include their accounts into the Booking Dashboard designed to work with these services.
Can I offer Free and Paid Pricing Plans?
Yes, you can create both FREE and PAID pricing plans. In addition, you can do the following:
- Offer recurring subscriptions.
- Offer both Prepaid Plans or Pay Per Listing.
- Offer different pricing for Monthly plan or Annual plan (discounted price).
- Create Category-specific pricing plans.
- Restrict FREE plan to one-time usage. Then once the listing expires the user must upgrade to a premium plan.
- Continue with the same FREE plan
- Need to upgrade to a PAID plan to continue
- Auto-assign a different plan (paid or free) to an expired listing.
Can I run Ad Campaign?
Yes, our solution has a very comprehensive built-in ads system for business owners to run ad campaigns and track from the user dashboard. The targeted listing ads are shown on various different prime spots throughout the directory to maximize the conversion. To learn more go here.
Can I migrate ListingPro from another theme?
Yes! ListingPro is compatible with WP ALL IMPORT. First, you need to export all your listings as CSV or XML and import it with WP ALL IMPORT. You can also go to the WP ALL IMPORT and check if your current theme is included on their add-ons page.
Does it include an Android or iOS Mobile App?
There is no native Andriod or iOS mobile app included. It includes advance responsive version, Mobile X (App View). The built-in Mobile X version gives mobile App Like experience on the most popular mobile browsers. If you really need a native mobile app for ListingPro you can check out a 3rd part plugin here. This is not an official ListingPro product nor do we provide any support for it.
Can I offer discount coupons?
Yes. There are TWO coupons systems. One for site-admin and another for business listing owners. You as the site admin can offer discount coupons to businesses to use it during checkout if they are signing up for a premium plan. The business owner can also create coupon codes as well as deals (with countdown) for their customers.
Can I use a FREE alternative to Google Maps?
Yes, OpenStreetMaps is now included to display maps. Only for the advance location search features, you will need a Google Maps API.
Is WooCommerce Supported?
We have built our own checkout process for Paid Listings and Ads. WooCommerce is not required. Hence we do not support WooCommerce officially. To understand more our mission and goal on why we haven't included WooCommerce as default, you can check the following article. If you really need to integrate with WooCommerce you can request a free quote for custom integration here.