Yes, soon you will be able to create a custom contact/lead form with Visual Layout Customizer (VLC). If you are interested in the beta version please contact the support team, learn more.
ListingPro officially only supports WP Bakery (Formerly known as Visual Composer) drag-&-drop page builder. It also includes 20+ exclusively designed custom elements for WP Bakery. You may choose to use any page builder but it will not include any of the custom elements design for ListingPro. (Also Visual layout Customizer is coming soon, which will offer much more flexibility on customization, learn more.)
ListingPro is a Directory solution and not an e-commerce solution. You cannot sell physical or digital products out-of-the-box, but you can use any WordPress e-commerce extension that supports shortcodes and manually insert shortcodes on any page, individual listings (description box) or use widgets to show in the sidebar.
Currently, only Google Maps is supported but we plan to integrate with other map options in the near future.
Yes, there are several options to monetize from a directory built with ListingPro.
- Offer Paid Pricing Plans to submit new listings. (One-time or Recurring)
- Offer Paid Claim to claim existing listings.
- Offer Ad Campaigns to promote existing listings.
- Google Adsense integration
- Sponsored Listing on the home banner (hero-header), with background Video or Image. (Manual payment processing.)
Yes, you can create both FREE and PAID pricing plans. In addition, you can do the following:
- Offer recurring subscription with PayPal and Stripe.
- Offer both Prepaid Plans or Pay Per Listing.
- Offer different pricing for Monthly plan or Annual plan (discounted price).
- Restrict FREE plan to one-time usage. Then once the listing expires the user must upgrade to a premium plan.
- Create Category specific pricing plans.
*We do not offer role-based membership as this is not a requirement for a directory.