Yes, you as the directory admin can create a totally custom lead form and also allow your listing owners to create their own lead form custom to their business listings.
ListingPro supports Elementor & WP Bakery (Formerly known as Visual Composer) drag-&-drop page builder out-of-the-box. Both builders includes 25+ exclusively built custom elements. You may choose to use any page builder but it will not include the 25+ custom elements design for ListingPro.
ListingPro is a Directory solution and not an e-commerce solution. You cannot sell physical or digital products out-of-the-box, but you can use any WordPress e-commerce extension that supports shortcodes and manually insert shortcodes on any page, individual listings (description box) or use widgets to show in the sidebar. You may also check our Menu Management System that allows showcasing any products or services on listing details. (Watch Video)
Yes, OpenStreetMaps is now included to display maps. Only for the advance location search features, you will need a Google Maps API.
Yes, there are several options to monetize from a directory built with ListingPro.
- Offer Paid Pricing Plans to submit new listings. (One-time or Recurring/Subscription)
- Offer Paid Claim to claim existing listings.
- Offer Ad Campaigns to promote existing listings.
- Google Adsense integration
- Sponsored Listing on the home banner (hero-header), with background Video or Image. (Manual payment processing.)
Yes, you can create both FREE and PAID pricing plans. In addition, you can do the following:
- Offer recurring subscriptions.
- Offer both Prepaid Plans or Pay Per Listing.
- Offer different pricing for Monthly plan or Annual plan (discounted price).
- Create Category-specific pricing plans.
- Restrict FREE plan to one-time usage. Then once the listing expires the user must upgrade to a premium plan.
After the free plan expires, as the directory admin you can configure such that the listing owners can
- Continue with the same FREE plan
- Need to upgrade to a PAID plan to continue
- Auto-assign a different plan (paid or free) to an expired listing.
*We do not offer role-based membership as this is not a requirement for a directory.