Yes. There are TWO coupons systems. One for site-admin and another for business listing owners. You as the site admin can offer discount coupons to businesses to use it during checkout if they are signing up for a premium plan. The business owner can also create coupon codes as well as deals (with countdown) for their customers.
Technically all currencies which officially support Receiving and Withdrawal (Not Just Sending) by PayPal, Stripe, and 2Checkout are supported with ListingPro. If your currency is not available under Theme Options, please inform our support team. [ For Stripe Check Here ] [ For PayPal Check Here ] [ For 2Checkout Check Here]
Yes, you can translate it into any single language using any translation plugin but we recommend FREE Loco Translate plugin.
ListingPro was built as an end-to-end solution from scratch so our users don’t have to use third-part plugins. So we officially support a very limited number of 3rd party plugins.
But we do support shortcodes, so you can use any plugin that supports shortcodes, as long as you understand that NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE FOR THIRD-PARTY (3rd-party) plugins that are officially not supported (Also read: What Third-Party plugins are supported?).
- Our IntelliSense based Search is the next-generation archive search system giving instant live suggestions for keywords, categories, listing name, and even in combinations (tags in category).
- The Location search is City (region) based. Cities can be added manually or automated with Google Maps API.
- In addition, when a user searches for something it can also take them to an archived page with all the listings containing the most relevant data according to their search, giving them the best possible results.
- The advanced search algorithm is designed from ground-up to dramatically change the behavior based on the way the directory admin has configured the settings in Theme Options > Search > Search Mode (Exact or Broad).
- For example, the search can be either static, were if the user type in car, only the listing that has the word car in it will show, or have your search more dynamic were if user type in the word car they can get listings that also have words such as auto, automobile, workshop, etc.